- 150g 70% dark chocolate chunks + 50g of dark chocolate chips
- 100g of Terry’s Chocolate Orange + 200g, chopped
- 200g of unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 200g of coconut sugar
- 90g of gf/regular plain flour
- 35g of cocoa powder/cacao powder
- 1 tsp of organic orange extract
- Preheat your oven to 180C/160C Fan and line a square baking tray with greaseproof paper. set aside.
- Melt together the butter, dark chocolate chunks and Terry’s Chocolate Orange in a small pan over a gentl heat. Set aside to cool down.
- Using an electric whisk or by hand, whisk together the eggs & coconut sugar for a few minutes until it is very mousse like, and is double the original volume.
- When whisked, pour the cooled chocolate mix over eggs and fold together carefully, sift the cocoa/cacao powder and gf/plain flour on top of the chocolate mixture, add the orange extract, and then fold together again.
- Once combined well, fold through the Chocolate Orange chunks and pour into the prepared tin and top with some extra dark chocolate chips and terrys – bake in the oven for 40-55 minutes. Once baked, leave to cool in the tin completely before slicing. Enjoy!