Now making the perfect roast spud isn’t as hard as you think, just a few tricks and some easy steps to follow, here’s how:
All you need is:
Use organic/natural real food ingredients where possible)
· 500g of baking potatoes, peeled and quartered diagonally
· 30g of fresh rosemary
· 1 teaspoon of course pyramid salt @steenbergs
· 1 teaspoon of cracked black pepper @steenbergs
· 2 tablespoon of olive oil
* 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric @steenbergs
Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6 and line two deep roasting trays with greaseproof paper.
Par-boil your spuds in a big pot of boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain into your colander and give it a good shake, this will help you get crispy spuds!
Add them to your roasting tins and season with your salt, pepper, ground turmeric and olive oil. Add half of your rosemary, leaving some for garnish and roast in your oven for about 20 minutes or until crispy and golden brown, enjoy!
Recipe Creator and founder of nikibakes