- Leftover Christmas roast chicken/turkey, about 200g
- A small handful of spring onions, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- A handful of squash chunks, peeled and washed
- 150g of chopped up carrots
- 1 bell pepper, any colour, chopped up
- A small hunk of stale bread, chopped up into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- ½ tsp of ground turmeric
- ¼ tsp of ground cumin
- ¼ tsp of ground coriander
- ¼ tsp of ground garlic powder
- ¼ tsp of red chilli flakes plus extra for garnish
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Heat the skillet with your olive oil and fry your spring onions, squash, carrots and peppers over a medium heat.
- Next, add in your stale bread, your roast chicken/turkey and spices and toss to coat all the veggies. Add a splash of water, turn the heat down and cook your hash until your veggies are fork tender.
- Serve right away with an extra sprinkling of chilli flakes and maybe even a runny egg if you have time!