Tangy…yummy…lick your lips kind of bundt…THAT is what this is. It’s so light, fluffy, delectable and easy to whip up.
- 200g of unsalted butter or coconut butter, softened, plus extra for greasing
- 200g of soft light brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 4 eggs
- 200g of gf or reg self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon of organic lemon extract
- 1 juice and zest of one lemon plus 2 tablespoons of yuzu juice
- 50g of icing sugar plus some extra lemon juice, for a thick icing drizzle consistency
- Preheat the oven to 170C/150C Fan/Gas 3½. Grease a bundt tin with a little butter and set aside.
- Tip the remaining butter and chosen sugar sugar into a bowl and beat together until fully mixed. Add the eggs one at a time, blending after each addition with a whisk or your silicone spatula. Add the flour and lemon zest, juice, extract and yuzu juice and blend until smooth.
- Pour the batter into your bundt baking tin, flatten the top with the back of a spoon and bake for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together the lemon juice and icing sugar. Drizzle over the icing, set aside for a few minutes, and serve.