There are very few things in life that are simpler than my Turkish roast potatoes. You literally need 5 minutes to chuck everything together and once it bakes…oh the smell in your kitchen will transport you to Turkey, I promise you.
400g of waxy potatoes (Charlotte, Maris Piper, and Jersey Royals work well) 3 tablespoons of olive oil 1 teaspoon of Niki’s Turkish Blend 1/2 teaspoon of flaky sea salt
1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric
A scattering of freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper, set aside.
- Wash and scrub your potatoes well and peel them (you can also leave the skin on if you prefer).
- Halve and quarter your spuds and add them to a medium bowl. Pour in your olive oil and add in Nikis Turkish Blend and all the other spices. Mix well so each piece is covered well.
- Pour onto your lined baking tray and bake in the oven on the middle shelf for about 25-30 minutes or until fork tender and golden brown around the edges.
- Best served at room temperature with a scattering of fresh parsley.