This mouthwatering dessert is so ridiculously easy to whip up!! So rich, SO chocolatey and not overly sweet either 🍫
Just a handful of ingredients is needed and no one will ever know how little time it took to whip up. Every mouthful is also a texture sensation as you have bits of dark chocolate to give you that slight crunch against the velvety smooth chocolatey mousse…it’s a real dream. 🙏🏻
– 900ml of coconut cream (from the fridge) plus extra for whipped cream garnish
– 2 tablespoons of stevia powder
– 3 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
– A couple of sliced strawberries or other seasonal fruit and edible flowers, for garnish
– 3 heaped tablespoons of 70% dark chocolate shavings plus extra for garnish
1. Transfer your thick coconut cream to a bowl, add in your stevia powder and beat on high using a hand mixer (or whisk) until super thick and creamy (about 1-2 minutes). Reserve about 4 tablespoons of the plain ‘whipped cream’ to use as a topping to serve later
2. Next, fold in your raw cacao powder through the cream and beat (or whisk) again until smooth, well combined and thick
3. Finally, fold through the shaved chocolate if using, a mousse will form almost immediately once the cacao powder is mixed through. If not, refrigerate until set and ready to serve, or serve immediately. Dollop the ‘plain whipped cream’ over the mousse and sprinkle with shaved dark chocolate and fresh fruit, enjoy chilled. 🙌🏼
Variations: You can be really versatile here with the toppings and add ins with this mousse – You can use raspberry freeze dried powder, crushed mixed nuts or even serve with extra fresh fruit…the options are endless!
Check out Cocabana for more!